- Lawrence County Humane Society is a private non-profit corporation.
- LCHS is NOT a governmental agency.
- LCHS reserves the right to refuse an adoption.
- LCHS reserves the right to refuse individuals admission into the Shelter.
Violators will be prosecuted.
Things To Remember
- Owning a pet is a lifetime commitment!
- Consider adopting an older animal. While puppies and kittens are “cute”, older animals make great pets, too.
- Over-population is a problem. The answer is to spay and neuter. The solution is up to you.
- I.D. your pet. Licenses, rabies tags, microchips and I.D. tags are your pet’s ticket home if they become lost