Employment Opportunities- Now hiring!
Do you have a passion for helping animals? Do you want to make a difference while earning a paycheck? We would love to hear from you!
Please stay up to date on our Employment Opportunities page to see when we are hiring!
All available positions will be listed at the time of hiring, please send your resume/cover letter to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
KENNEL ATTENDANT/ANIMAL CARE ATTENDANT– Part time
- Passion for Animal Welfare
- Valid Drivers license/reliable transportation
- High school diploma/GED
- Schedule flexibility; available Holidays/weekends
- Works well in a fast pace work environment, ability to work with a team, follow daily routines/schedules
- Experience working with/handling dogs & cats
Position duties include but not limited to:
- Feed/water animals daily
- Daily cleaning of Kennels/Kennel area; scrubbing kennel walls/floors, hosing down kennels, drying kennels, changing bedding
- Maintain cleanliness of kennels throughout the day
- Cleaning/sanitizing dishes, litter pans, scoopers etc.
- Re-stock supplies
- Sweep/mop floors
- Report to proper staff on behavioral/medical issues of animals
- Walking dogs, socializing dogs/cats daily
- Assist customers with adoptions, showing animals, working with volunteers and customers
- Maintain cleanliness of shelter/assigned areas
Please email us at: email@example.com with your cover letter & resume!
Remember we are always looking for new volunteers too! Check out our volunteer page today!
Thanks for stopping by!