Dog / Puppy: $90.00/$ 150.00
The dog/puppy has had the following done: Spayed/Neutered; Current on vaccinations; Micro-chipped; SNAP 4Dx blood tested.
Can range from $90.00 to $150.00
- Dogs surrendered to LCHS that have been previously altered have an adoption fee of: $90.00
- Dogs that are altered by LCHS have an adoption fee of: $150.00
- If the dog has had additional medical care adoption fee may increase. ex: Dental care
If adopting in Lawrence County, you are required to purchase a dog license at the time of adoption.
- Regular dog licenses: $7.00
- Senior/Disabled dog licenses: $5.00
Cats: $50 / Kittens: $75
The cat/kitten has had the following done: Spayed/Neutered; Current on vaccinations; Micro-chipped; SNAP Feline Triple blood tested.
Fees are Subject to Change